WallStreet Finance Overview
Official Whitepaper Of Wall Street Finance
WSF rewards holders with a sustainable Fixed APY of 825,992.73% compounding EVERY 3 SECONDS. (This is theoretical limit in BSC) For example: An investment of $1000 WSF gives $8,260,927.34 WSF in just 12 months.
But there' something more:
- WSF NFT Collection
- WSF Bank & Referral Program
- Defi 3.0 Multi Chain Farming & BNB Launchpad Earning
- Cross Chain Bridge
WFAP gives the $WSF token automatic staking and compounding features, and the highest Fixed APY in the market at 825,992.73% for the first 12 months.
WallStreet Finance is a company focused on DeFi innovation that creates benefits and value for $WSF token holders. Our WFAP protocol that is used within the $WSF token grants exceptional benefits for holders of $WSF:
- Low Risk with the Risk Insurance Fund (RIF) - 6% buy and 6% sale are redirected to the RIF which helps sustain and back the staking rewards provided by the positive rebase.
- Simple and Safe Staking - The $WSF token always stays in your wallet so it doesn’t need to be put into the hands of a 3rd party or centralized authority. All you need to do is buy & hold as you automatically receive rewards in your own wallet so there’s no more complicated staking processes at all.
- Interest Yield with Automatic Payments - You need not be worry about having to re-stake your tokens. Interest yield is paid automatically and compounded in your own wallet, guaranteeing you will never miss a payment.
- Highest Fixed APY - WallStreet Finance pays out at 825,992.73% in the first 12 months which rivals anything in the DeFi arena to date. After the first 12 months the interest rate drops over a predefined Longterm Interest Cycle period.
- Rapid Interest Payments - The WallStreet Finance Protocol pays every $WSF holder each and every 3 seconds or 28800 times each day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in crypto.
- Auto Token Burn - One of the exciting features of the WallStreet Finance Protocol is an automatic token burn system named “Bonfire” which prevents circulating supply getting out of hand and becoming unmanageable. The Bonfire burns 2% out of all $WSF Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction.
The WFAP uses a complex set of factors to support its price and the rebase rewards. It includes the Risk Insurance Fund (RIF) which serves as an insurance fund to achieve price stability and longterm sustainability of the WSF Protocol by maintaining a consistent 0.0000858% rebase rate paid to all $WSF token holders per block (every 3 seconds).
The WallStreet Finance development team has coordinated all of these elements together so they work seamlessly behind the scenes. The result is a simple and elegant staking and rewards system for $WSF holders.